Name Former Uedas Residence Address 1-20-2 Uematsu-Cho, Yao-Shi, Osaka TEL/FAX 072-992-5311(TEL)/072-992-5311(FAX) HP http://kyu-uedakejutaku.jp/ E-mail info@kyu-uedakejutaku.jp Architecture age 1868-1911 Building type Residential buildings Construction Wooden, Kawara roofing Outline explanation Former Uedas Residence is the premises inherits the mansion that administrated Annaka Shinden (newly reclaimed rice field) developed on the land of former Yamatogawa River after the river was rerouted in 1704. Beside Omoya(the Main House), there is the Front gate facing the road on its west, the Dozo(Ware house)1 and the Warder’s House on both sides of the gate, the Dozo 2 connected to the Omoya by a corridor. The Omoya and Dozo 1 were constructed in late Edo Period, the pillars and beams at the dirt floor area of the Omoya are remained from that period. The Exhibit Room and Archive Room are established, exhibiting everyday tools, old documents, books, paintings, craftworks, etc. owned by the Ueda Family are widely open to the public as well as the architecture.
Cultural property type Registered Tangible Cultural Properties Event link open to the public open note -
Former Head O…
The building was completed in 1933 as the headquarters of Bank Izumi…
-
Genshoji Kuri…
On the south side of Genshoji temple is Genshoji-zaka, one of the Te…
-
Osaka Temmang…
There are three registered tangible cultural properties (architectur…
more>-
Yamamoto Noh …
Founded in 1927 by YAMAMOTO Hiroyuki , it was destroyed by fire in t…
-
Osaka City Mu…
The Osaka City Museum of Fine Arts opened in 1936 on the former site…
-
Shonenji Sanm…
Shonenji temple was founded in 1596 (Keicho 1). Although it avoided …
more>
このアイコンがある写真をクリックすると伝統工法の詳細が確認できます。