このアイコンがある写真をクリックすると伝統工法の詳細が確認できます。

-
Tako Jizo Sta…
The station building was opened in April 1914. The name of the stati…
-
Main body of …
It is a two-storey wooden building with both, tiled hipped roof and …
-
Sukunahikona …
Honden (Main Building), Heiden (Votive Offering Hall) and Haiden (Wo…
more>-
Masaki Memori…
In 1968, museum founder Takayuki Masaki (1895-1985) donated the art,…
-
Semba Buildin…
A medium-sized urban residential and office building of the Taisho e…
-
The Tsutsuis …
The main building was constructed as the administrative office of ne…
more>